Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeders
Jeffrey Rader electromagnetic feeders operate through controlled, high-frequency vibration. This is accomplished with electrical pulses and sub-resonant tuning.
With their unique low-maintenance design and positive drive componets, Jeffrey Rader EF, HP and Centroload™ models of vibratory feeders provide reliable, quiet operation while reducing energy cost.
Jeffrey Rader electromagnetic feeders are an excellent solution for bulk material feeding of:
- Industrial materials
- Various blending materials
Advantages & Benefits:
- Built for long life and high reliability
- No moving parts that could wear and require replacement, assuring trouble-free service in all types of environments
- Highest capacity for deck size in the industry (EF model)
- Larger capacity from a smaller feeder (HP model)
- Many EF models in-stock and available for quick delivery and emergency replacement
- Design flexibility, including:
- Power unit overhead
- Decks with screen sections