This positive displacement feeder, the first of its kind, is a valuable breakthrough in feeder technology. The genius of this concept lies in the way it takes advantage of the bridges that bulk solid materials tend to form.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Reliably accurate and exceptionally constant feed rates
- Only a single moving part
- No fugitive dust produced
- Handles multiple bulk solid materials with a broad range of bulk densities – as well as mixed loads – whether wet, dry, lumpy, sticky, abrasive or granular
- Not subject to feed rate error from varying moisture levels in feed material
- Plugging and downtime are virtually a thing of the past
- Maintenance is almost non-existent
- Capacities from 3 to 1800 TPH
- Impossible to feed too little material or too much material
Posimetric® is a licensed trademark of GE Energy (USA) LLC.