Dilute Phase - Vacuum
- Suitable for materials that either pack or condense under pressure
- Ideal for conveying materials that are either toxic or combustible
- Allows Conveying multiple sources to single destination
Dilute Phase - Pressure
- High velocity material continuously suspended in the air within the pipeline.
- Suitable for almost any non-fragile and non-abrasive materials that have low bulk density
- Ideal for conveying materials that are either toxic or chemical
- Allows conveying from multiple sources to a single destination
- Ideal for very fragile and abrasive materials and mixtures
- Air Assist strategically placed throughout the line to inject air, decreasing equired gas pressure and flow.
- Low convey speed Increases reliability, decreases operation costs
- Non-Purge Concept - Helping to prevent material attriation and component wear costly maintenance and downtime for your plant